Get the chance to (virtually) perform opposite the cast of Call Me Tita— Joanna Ampil, Agot Isidro, Cherry Pie Picache, and Mylene Dizon!
TFM, in cooperation with iWant and Open House, is auctioning off the experience to perform with these acclaimed actresses through a live reading of scenes from Call Me Tita. All proceeds go toward the Open House fundraiser which provides cash assistance to displaced performing arts workers.
What you win:
- Your online acting debut.
- Online rehearsals with your chosen co-star/s.
The show will stream online on iWant’s Facebook page.
Bids start at P2,000. We will only be accepting bids in increments of 150 or higher (e.g. P2650, P3000, P3150).
- Bid by stating the price you are willing to pay in the comments section of our Instagram posts, whether for Joanna Ampil, Agot Isidro, Cherry Pie Picache, Mylene Dizon, or Angelica Panganiban. Comment below the actress you would like to perform with. You are free to bid for all of them if you wish.
- Bidding will strictly close on May 5, 9pm (We will only be accepting bids until May 5, 8:59:59pm).
- The highest bidder must make the donation within 3 days, either through Ticket2Me (bit.ly/DonateOpenHouse), BDO bank deposit, GCash, or Paypal.
- Bidder must also make sure that s/he is free to rehearse and to do the show on May 10. (5pm rehearsals, 8pm show)
**NOTE: Ticket2Me has waived its service fees for this campaign BUT third-party payment gateway service fees will apply. These service fees are charged by the system’s various payment partners including: the credit card processing bank, PayPal, and GCash.
You can learn more about Open House’s schedules by going to its Facebook page.
Update, May 3, 10:37 pm: Angelica Panganiban joined the auction.
Update, May 3, 11:36 pm: Winners and their chosen co-actors will be reading scenes from Call Me Tita.