‘Hamilton’ Ticket Lottery Confirmed for Philippine Run
The international tour of Hamilton is gearing up for its Manila season, and theater fans are in for a treat. Producers Jeffrey Seller and Michael Cassel have officially confirmed the launch of the Hamilton digital ticket lottery, offering an exciting opportunity for fans to secure tickets at a special price for the show’s Manila run at The Theatre at Solaire.
Known as Ham4Ham in North America, the digital ticket lottery is being exclusively managed through TicketWorld in the Philippines. Lucky winners of the Hamilton Lottery will have a chance to purchase two orchestra tickets at P800 each. This initiative aims to make the theatrical experience more accessible to a wider audience.
The lottery’s first round will kick off on Monday, September 11, at 10:00 AM and will continue until Wednesday, September 13, at 11:59 PM. This round will cover performances scheduled for the week of September 17-24. Subsequent lotteries will then commence every Monday, ending on the following Wednesday, offering tickets for the upcoming week’s shows.
To be notified when the Hamilton Lottery opens and get more updates on the ticket promo news, sign up for the Hamilton Lottery Newsletter at TicketWorld.
For more information on tickets and Hamilton Lottery details, please visit https://gmg-productions.com/
Here’s how to join:
- Sign up at TicketWorld using the email associated with your active TicketWorld account.
- The lottery will be open every Monday at 10:00 AM and close for entries on Wednesday at 11:59 PM for the upcoming week’s performances.
- Participants can enter for a chance to purchase two tickets at P800 each for the next week’s shows, with a limit of one entry per week.
- Winners will receive notification emails every Thursday at 12:00 PM from TicketWorld. These emails will contain a one-time-use promo code and a purchase link, valid until 12:00 PM the following day. Winners have the option to claim and pay for their tickets online or in-person at TicketWorld outlets before the promo code’s expiration.
- For a complete set of rules and Terms & Conditions, interested individuals can visit TicketWorld’s website.
“The digital ticket lottery, created for Hamilton fans on Broadway has been embraced with tremendous enthusiasm wherever the show has played all over the world and we know fans in Manila will be exactly the same,“ said Michael Cassel. “It’s important that theater is accessible for anyone who wants to see it and the digital ticket lottery allows us to introduce this transformative experience to people who may not have been able to see it otherwise.”
The international tour of Hamilton is set to debut in Manila at The Theatre at Solaire on September 17 and will run until November 26, marking its first-ever international tour. Following its Manila run, the show is scheduled to make its Middle East premiere at the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi in January 2024. Additional cities for the tour are expected to be announced in the coming months.
Tickets for both the Manila and Abu Dhabi seasons are currently available for purchase on the official Hamilton website at hamiltonmusical.com/international-tour.