5 Things To Do When You’re Watching ‘The Last Five Years’
Barefoot Theatre Collaborative’s The Last Five Years will be on its closing weekend starting this Friday! Wondering what you and your family/friends can do before and/or after the show? Here are a few tips!
1. Arrive early and grab a snack/meal since Ayala Malls Circuit has a lot of great places to eat!
- Famous Belgian Waffles
- Potato Corner
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
- Black Canyon
- Shi Lin
- Shrimp Bucket
2. Take lots of photos after claiming your physical ticket at the first floor lobby. They’ve got interactive photo walls, presenter booths with special discounts, and a tarot reading booth so you can see what’s in store for you in the next five years!
3. Get an L5Y-themed drink at the Hendrick’s Gin bar. These drinks can be brought inside the theater!
4. Don’t forget to use the restroom right before the show starts since the show runs for 90 minutes with NO INTERMISSION. Once you go out, you won’t be allowed to go back in.
5. Visit the Barefoot Theatre Collaborative merchandise booth right outside the theater. Aside from L5Y merch, Mula sa Buwan and Pride Plays merch items are available too!
Barefoot Theatre Collaborative’s The Last Five Years will have its closing weekend this November 10 to 12 at the Power Mac Center Spotlight Blackbox Theater, Circuit Makati.
Tickets are available at Ticket2Me or bit.ly/l5ytickets.