Celebrate love month with Tanghalang Pilipino’s 31st season ender, ‘Nang Dalawin ng Pag-ibig si Juan Tamad!’
This new, original production based on National Artist Nick Joaquin’s story “How Love Came to Juan Tamad” is a mash-up of popular folk tales, and follows the love triangle among Filipino legends Mariyang Makiling (diyosa ng pag-ibig/goddess of love), Monte Banahaw (diyos ng digmaan/god of war), and Juan Tamad.
The show will be running until March 11 at the CCP Little Theater and we’re giving away 10 PAIRS OF TICKETS to the OPENING WEEKEND on February 16 (5pairs) and February 17 (5 pairs), 8pm!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Make sure you’re following us on Facebook and one other social media platform: YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter. (You can find us at theaterfansmnl on any of these platforms.)
2. Go to our Facebook page, hover over “Following” and select “See First in your news feed.”
3. Share this post on your Facebook wall and tell us why you want to see the show.
4. Don’t forget to set your post to public (so we can see them!) and include the hashtags #TFMGiveaway, #JuanLove, and #TPJuanTamad.
5. Once you’ve posted your entry, message us on Facebook with the following:
a. Link to your entry
b. Contact number
c. Which date you’d like to watch
d. Email address (this subscribes you to our awesome newsletter!)
It’s that easy!
You can submit your entries until February 11, 12nn. Team TFM will be choosing the winners and we’ll announce the lucky theater fans on February 11, 3pm on our Facebook page.
Break a leg and enjoy the show! 🙂